ITIL4 IT Service Management
“IT Professionals, working in the digital world.”
- Comprehend Service Management as a practice
- Understand the Service Lifecycle
- Know the generic concepts and definitions
- Understand the key principles and models used behind selected processes
- Identify the selected processes
- Understand the selected functions and roles
- Comprehend the technology and architecture of the Service Lifecycle
- Comprehend competence and training
- IT Management,
- IT Support Staff,
- IT Consultants,
- Business Managers,
- Business Process Owners,
- IT Developers,
- Service Providers,
- System Integrators.
ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to support various organizations on their journey to the new world of digital transformation.
ITIL 4 provides an end-to-end digital operating model for the delivery and operation of IT-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue play an important role in a wider business strategy. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end approach that integrates frameworks such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
This TRAINING includes the entire series of online, self-paced, accredited training courses to become ITIL 4 Foundation certified.
To get certified, you must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 65% (26 of 40 answers must be correct).
The world is becoming digital. As technology is becoming embedded in society, organizations need to ready themselves for a new way of working. Over the years organizations and professionals have looked at ITIL® as their guiding light to support organizations, now ITIL has evolved, and ITIL 4 is here to navigate organizations into the modern age.
This Service Management course teaches you best practice ITSM approach. As a management consultant, We’ve completed over 10 ITSM implementations around the world. This course gives you the theory behind industry standard service management processes. I’ll also equip you with a practical context to apply these skills in your career. You’ll be able to implement and improve service management processes, sustainably! This course is proven, best practice approach on service management processes.
The ITSM framework has become the standard in IT Service Management across the globe. ITSM helps all organizations, regardless of their industry or business sector, provide their IT services using the most efficient and economical methods. The framework focuses on IT Service Management best practices and efficient operations, and is used in government, commercial, and non-profit organizations, alike.
By obtaining your ITSM ITIL4 certification, you are showing employers that you understand Digital IT Transformation, the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITSM service lifecycle, including how operations move between each stage of the lifecycle, the processes used, and their overall contribution to the service management best practices.
- Introduction to ITIL 4 — Free Session for all people!
- Service Management Concepts
- Modelling Value
- Guiding Principles
- Management Practices
- Exam Preparation (3rd day)
- Duration: 3 Days
Please Check Available Dates from here
Navesse Training Center
Yanshin St. No:39 Yankin / YANGON
For contacting Us, Click Here
ABOUT EXAM and APPLICATION
- Class room Paper Based Exam on the next day after course finished.
- 40 Questions 1 hour exam. Min. 26 correct answers to pass.
- Special Discount & Offer : Contact us
TOP-10 REASON TO GET an ITSM Certification
Become an ITSM expert and become an IT hero:
- Feel Recognized!
- Higher and Better Paying Opportunities
- High-Level Competency Skill-set
- You speak and understand the global language of IT management
- Provides networking opportunities, It connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide
- More Jobs Opportunities
- Efficient Project Management
- Contribute to Your Company Growth
- Contribute to Your Career Growth
- It teaches you the best practices on how to increase the business productivity effectively
REGISTER or REQUEST FOR INFO: