The best leaders have the ability to share their vision with passion and commitment, giving their people a purpose, a challenge they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results.
This two day activity based training program will empower you as a leader in bringing out the best in yourself and others by exploring the most critical success factors of strong leadership that will help you bring your people together, motivate, energize and inspire them to their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
- Leadership Styles
- Talent triangle
- Manager vs. Leader
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader.
- Clearly understand the difference between the role of a manager and the role of a leader.
- List the three main essential roles of a leader.
- Understand what motivates people and explain the “4motive” motivational model.
- Identify what employees want from a leader.
- Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader.
- Find out their preferred leadership style
- Balance team, task and individual functions
- Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership.
- List the leadership critical success factors