“ONLY ONE BUSINESS EFFECTIVE COURSE IN YANGON”
How to Register?
What is Microsoft Project®?
Microsoft Project is a project management software which can be used as a desktop application or online. Microsoft Project was first released in 1984. Before that, it was used to streamline and monitor tasks in Microsoft internally. Project had a huge boost from Microsoft’s branding, especially with the explosive success of Windows 3.0 and Windows 95 and beyond.
Microsoft Project is the most popular project management software used around the world. Microsoft Project is the leader in the project management software market and far ahead from the Project’s closes competitor Oracle’s Primavera. Most of the Fortune 500 corporate companies use Microsoft Project to manage their projects.
If you want to advance your project management career, Microsoft Project will be a crucial must-to-have skill. Learning how to create a project plan step-by-step through a real-life project example will help you to get your desired project management job.
Do you want to Master the World’s Most Popular Project Management tool? Learn Microsoft Project 2016 in this Comprehensive Course.
Course Agenda: (What will you learn?)
- Calendar, Currency & Time scale
- Scheduling options
- Types of Resources, Generic & Budget resources
- Resource cost
- Views, Tables, Filters & Groups. Detail View.
- Sorting, Outline, Highlight, Timeline,
- Saving as Template
- Tasks mode – Auto & Manual
- Duration – 8/80 rule
- Sub task, Summary task and Milestones
- Task types
- Task Dependencies ( Links ), Lag and Lead
- Dependency types
- Task constraints, Deadline
- Assigning Resources
- Variable rates for Resource
- Fixed Cost, Project cost calculation
- Resolving scheduling conflicts
- Understanding Critical path, Float/Slack etc.
- Resource conflicts. Team Planner.
- Schedule Crashing, Fast tracking
- Resource Levelling and Smoothing
- Tracking strategies
- %Complete, %Work Complete & Physical %Complete
- Tracking tasks without Resources
- Tracking tasks with Resources
- When to update existing or create new Baseline
- Reviewing progress
- Earned Value
- Master Plan
- Schedule printing, PDF and exporting to Excel
- Copy & paste as text and image
- Reports, Progress S Curve
- Creating new reports
- Visual reports
- Recurring tasks
- Outline Number, Work Breakdown Structure ( WBS )
- Formatting Gantt bar and text
- Understanding various fields
- Creating Custom fields
- Sharing project element through Organizer
Who can participate this course?
- Project Managers with no experience of any tools
- Project Coordinators
- Functional & Operation Managers
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
- Course Books (English)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Free Project Plan Templates
- Course Fee: 49,000 Kyats.
- Transfer to AyaBank Account.
- AYEYARWADY BANK MMK: 0134 1130 1000 8541 Account Name: Navesse Training and Consulting Co Ltd
- REGISTER HERE: Web Register Form: Click Here
- Call Us: 0940 90 66 900
- Visit our Office:
Course Duration: 6 Hours
YANGON (NTC Training Center / Yankin): 17-18-Sep – Tue/Wed, 2019 (18:00-21:00) MM/Eng, 2 days
YANGON (NTC Training Center / Yankin): 29-30-Oct – Tue/Wed, 2019 (18:00-21:00) MM/Eng, 2 days
YANGON (NTC Training Center / Yankin): 3 Nov Sun 2019 (10:00-17:00) MM/Eng, 1 day