Procurement & Contract Management (Eng)
What will you learn?
- You will have understanding of project and project management
- Contract Types and Organizational Contact Assets
- You will get walk through of procurement Management and need for project managers to understand the procurement
- You will understand the processes required to manage procurement
- Procurement management and contracting processes & best practices
- How to select Seller? Buy Strategies?
- Bid & Contract Types, RFQ, RFP, RFI?
- High Risk contracts for Buyers and Sellers: Cost Reimbursable, Time & Materials or Fixed-Price contracts?
- Force Meijure, Payments, Escalation Process, Change Control Process, Acceptance Criteria.
Who can participate this course?
Sales and Marketing Staff, Department Managers, Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, Operations Manager, Procurement Professional, Team Leads, Team Members, Beginners
The crash course aims to provide you with understanding of contracting & bidding required by staff and managers. The course provides walk through of the procurement management and its processes. This course will enable you to apply procurement management and contracting related practices within your organization and improvise your project management skill set.
Dates & Place
- Duration: 1 Day
- Every months open class.
- It will be held in training center or company premises which will be announced to the participants.
- Projector, flip-charts, White-board & audio system
- Location – easy to find on a map, convenient location
- Air-conditioning/Good room lighting
- Tea/coffee/water/cookies available anytime
- Wireless and Internet access
- Wide-desks and sitting area
REGISTER or REQUEST FOR INFO: