What will you learn?
- Gain sound understanding of Project Management fundamentals
- Get a clear understanding about the role and responsibility of a Project Manager
- Target the professional and world recognized PMP® exam for better job prospects
- Understand the importance and the key principles of project management
- Understand both the art and science of project estimation
- Successfully engage in project negotiations
- Learn how to initiate projects and write project charters
- Learn about requirements, analysis and documentation
- Understand how to conduct walk-throughs, inspections and peer reviews and why they’re important.
- Discover how to manage scope and customer expectations.
- Learn how to control project risks, communications and tracking
- Understand the benefits of lessons learned and how to capture them
- Earn Contact Hours
Who can participate this course?
- This course is an introduction to project management, no prior knowledge is required.
- Existing Project Managers who want to become champion in their area
- Aspiring Project Managers who at present may not be working as Managers but want to enhance their career by stepping into professional Project Management area as it is lucrative job option and career enhancing as well
- For learning this course, there are no specific pre-requisites in terms of before hand awareness of a specific software or tool. The student should be having a basic idea as to what is Project Management and why is it required in any organization.
This course is going to introduce you to the real world of Project Management and will talk about all the critical aspects of an effective Project Management process. This course is designed along the lines of PMP® exam and will also serve as a crash learning course so that you can tomorrow appear for PMP® exam.
Focused on a executive/strategic rather than academic/theoretical view of Project Management with lots of hands-on exercises, case studies and fun historical examples as well as tricks, tips and “guerrilla” tactics. Particular focus on soft skills to enable effective stakeholder communication. Completion of this course earns you PDUs that may be applied to PMP® certification/re-certification requirements. If you have any questions contact the instructor directly.
You may need this course if:
- Projects experience budget, scope and time overruns
- Unexpected issues and problems arise in the middle of projects
- There always seems to be way more work than resources available
- Your employees are working long hours and on weekends
- Quality of the project product is low
- Communications seem to be ad-hoc; too often important stakeholders are not informed about key decisions
- Project’s requirements are never clearly defined
- Scope increases, but the schedule slips because no additional resources are provided
- Specifications are satisfied, but the customers are not
- You seem to be spending more time fixing issues from previous releases rather than working on “new” products…
Dates & Place
- Day-1: Project Management Principles & Introduction to MS project.
- Day-2: Hands-On Exercises and Quizzes.
January-June 2019 available in YANGON and your city.
Please ask for available dates:email@example.com
- It will be held in training center or company premises which will be announced to the participants.
- Projector, flip-charts, White-board & audio system
- Location – easy to find on a map, convenient location
- Air-conditioning/Good room lighting
- Tea/coffee/water/cookies available anytime
- Wireless and Internet access
- Wide-desks and sitting area
Price and Discounts
- Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
- Course Certificate. “Certificate of Completion”
- Quizzes in every lecture
- Early Register and Payment 30% discount. Please register or email/call us.
Corporate: Please ask for special discount.