*****OUR PMP® HONOR LIST *****
A Better Way Of Delivering Projects…
Project Management Professional®?
Project Management Professional PMP® is a globally recognized professional certification. It is offered by the Project Management Institute PMI®, a US non-profit professional organization. A well-recognized and respected credential, PMP® is considered essential for the project managers. Especially, for those who wish to take the next step in their career. Join 100% pass guarantee PMP Certification Exam Preparation Course.
Why should I go for a PMP® Certification?
- Adds value to your resume
- Provides industry recognition
- Helps you learn important skills
- Contributes to higher income
- Networking opportunities
a PMP® certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP® certification.
Singapore 2018 Salary Survey Results:
- 3-5 years experience Project Manager: 70,000 USD annual
- 5-10 years experience Project Manager: 80,000 USD annual
- 10-15 years experience Project / Program Director: 140,000 USD annual
- 15+ years experience Project / Program Director: 180,000 USD annual
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification brings its holders 20 percent more in salary than non-certified practitioners, according to a new global survey by Project Management Institute. The survey found the median salary for U.S.-based PMP® holders is now $111,000.
Project Management Salary Survey
In summary, some people might view PMP® certification as expensive, time-consuming and difficult. But, many hiring experts treat PMP® certification as an important credential that adds credibility to your resume. Further, it helps you build essential skills required to excel in your career.
So yes! PMP® certification is worth the effort.
Can I learn more details? “Please scroll down!”
- Min. 3 years project work experiences.
- High school or 4 years university diploma.
14 Lessons / 1-on-1 or Classroom Lessons / each lesson in 2-3 hours
Free Practices Classes
Module 1‐ Introduction: PMP® and Project Management
Module 2‐ Introduction: Environments in which project operate
Module 3 – Introduction: Process Group and Knowledge Areas
(Following Lessons are including Global Trends, Emerging Practices, Tailoring Considerations and Agile Environments)
Module 4 – Project Integration Management
Module 5‐ Project Scope Management
Module 6 – Project Schedule Management
Module 7 – Project Cost Management
Module 8‐ Project Quality Management
Module 9 – Project Resource Management
Module 10‐ Project Communications Management
Module 11‐ Project Risk Management
Module 12‐ Project Procurement Management
Module 13‐ Project Stakeholder Management
Module 14‐ Introduction: PMP® Professional Conduct
- 5 days Theory Class (50 Contact Hours Certificate for real exam)
- 10 Practices Class in a month
- 3 Mock Exams (near Real Exam)
- Course Notes/Handouts (+500 pages)
- Knowledge Areas Videos
- Study Guides – Formulas Book
- Course Completion Certificate
- PM Glossary
- ITTO Processes FLASH CARDS
- 1000+ Exam Questions with answers and explanation
- PM Business Templates (ppt/excel/word)
- 1-to-1 PMI® Application & Exam Coaching by local or foreigner instructor as per request
- Free Practice Classes (weekends 8:30-10:00)
- 6 months unlimited join in any classes
Classroom/Online Course Dates
Fees & Discounts
- 15 Online Live Sessions / Each lesson in 2-3 hours
- Weekends Classroom Lessons-5 full days
- Weekdays evenings Practice Classes
- Online/Classroom Training Fee: 500 USD
- 1-1 Online Live & 1-on-1 Coaching: 700 USD
- < DISCOUNTS > Group Discounts up to 20% (2-4 pax 10%, 5-9 pax 15%, >10 pax 20%)
- < DISCOUNTS > Navesse Alumni, our Students has always 20% discount.
- Contact Us: Viber/WhatsApp: +95 9409066900 / +959451742665 / +90 542 3870510
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navesse Online LMS
- Exam Fee: 405 USD (PMI Members)
- Type: pmi.org Online, Pearson Vue Test Centers
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Language: English Only
- Passing score: Target / Above Target
- Number of Questions: 200
- Duration: 240 minutes (4 hours)
- Format: Multiple Choice, A-B-C-D
100% Pass Guarantee
- Valid for Online 1-1 only. Student should buy online 1-on-1 Coaching for pass guarantee.
- Student should take PMP exam within 3 calendar months after course start date.
- If student fails in the first exam, 50% course fee will be redeemed.
- Student should prove that he or she attended exam and send failed exam result to email@example.com.
Please fill in Register Form: Click Here
Inquiry / More Info
Please fill in Inquiry Form: Click Here