A Better Way Of Product Owner…
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ ?
Become a professional Scrum Product Owner and maximize the value of your product
- Get the PSPO certificate from the Globally well-recognized Scrum.org Institute
- Earn 16 PDUs in just 2 days
- Comprehensive training for clearing the exhaustive PSPO I exam
- Advance your knowledge with agile practices
Why should I go for a PSPO Certification?
The role of a PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner) encompasses more than writing requirements and managing a product backlog. A product owner is the lead user of the system or a team who is well-attuned to the market, the product, and the expectations from the product. Launching a Product in the marketplace involves planning, managing the budget, understanding all product management aspects that drive value from the product, working with the company stakeholders and understanding the customer needs and requirements. This is where a PSPO adds structure to the whole process, by providing structure and working as the backbone of project management for companies.
Over 90% of the companies today rely on a Professional Scrum Product Owner to add value to an Agile project. Organizations like Siemens, PwC, CISCO, ANZ, FedEx, VMware, and many more are following the Agile way of working which empowers the workforce and helps them decide where to work, how to work and when to work with maximum flexibility and minimum constraints. This has enhanced the value of the PSPO certification as a result of which today there are more than 44000 PSPO holders around the globe, making it among the most in-demand Scrum certifications.
Can I learn more details? “Please scroll down!”
There are no prerequisites for undertaking this course and subsequent certification. But, it is recommended to have any of the below:
- Basic knowledge on scrum
- Experience in working with a Scrum team
- Experience in software product development
6 Lessons / each lesson in 2-3 hours
The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Over the 2 days, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
The PSPO course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises.
|Syllabus of Scrum Product Owner Professional Training|
|#1||Agile Product Management|
|#3||Scrum Principles and Empiricism|
|#4||The Scrum Framework|
|#5||Product Backlog Management|
On day one, the training focuses on the fundamentals that are essential for understanding and satisfying the role of the Product Owner in the context of product management and Scrum. The course not only provides a greater understanding of the role itself but also gives you a clearer idea of the principles of agile project management by the Product Owner. You will learn:
- Values of agile development
- Responsibilities of Product Owner
- Appropriate meetings with the Product Owner
- Compulsions of the Product Owner
- Leadership qualities of the Product Owner
- Understanding of business values incl. KPIs
- Measuring business value
Day two stresses on a practical approach to teaching the methodological skills the Product Owner needs for successfully handling a Scrum project. You will understand more effectively:
- Product build up
- Relevance of user stories
- Setting and achieving strategic product goals
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Forecasting capability with Scrum
- Product development involving multiple teams
- Total cost of ownership
Classroom/Online Course Dates
Fees & Discounts
6 Lessons / each lesson in 2-3 hours
- Online/Classroom Training Fee: 200 USD
- 1-1 Online Live: 300 USD
- < DISCOUNTS > Group Discounts up to 20% (2-4 pax 10%, 5-9 pax 15%, >10 pax 20%)
- < DISCOUNTS > Navesse Alumni, our Students has always 20% discount.
- Contact Us: Viber/WhatsApp: +95 9409066900 / +959451742665 / +90 542 3870510
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navesse Online LMS
- Exam Fee: 150 USD
- Type: Scrum.org Online
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English Only
- Passing score: 85 %
- Number of Questions: 80
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
100% Pass Guarantee
- If student fails in the first exam, 50% training fee will be refunded.
- Student should prove that he or she attended exam and send failed exam result to email@example.com.
Please fill in Register Form: Click Here
Inquiry / More Info
Please fill in Inquiry Form: Click Here