Quality Management Certificate Course: Six Sigma Green Belt
Course Fee & Register
Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to
improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these
tool and techniques in the organization.
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will learn how to:
▪ Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
▪ Plan and execute six sigma projects
▪ Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
▪ Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
▪ Assess and manage project risk.
▪ Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
▪ Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
▪ Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
▪ This course aims to familiarize Participants with the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
▪ Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
▪ Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
▪ Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
▪ Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
Who can participate this course?
- Associate project managers
- Project managers
- IT project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project analysts
- Project leaders
- Quality assurance team members and managers
- Quality Professionals / Technicians
- Manufacturing Supervisors / Engineers
- Everyone involved in Quality Management field
- Anybody willing to Make a career in Manufacturing Industry.
- Classroom 3 days course
- Online Course Access 6 months
- Course Books ( English)
- Course Completion Certificate
- VMEdu Six-Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- 3 Days Course Fee: 600,000 Kyats per person per day
- Transfer to AyaBank Account
- AYEYARWADY BANK MMK: 0134 1130 1000 8541 Account Name: Navesse Training and Consulting Co Ltd
Weekends total 3 days.