Inline with PMP Exam Guidelines
What will you learn?
- Describe and understand all Project Risk Management processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- Understand project risk management
- Plan project risk management
- Identify project risks
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) Certification Exam
- Perform qualitative and quantitative project risk analisys
- Plan project risk response
- Control project risks
Who can participate this course?
- This course is for you if you are a project worker with or without formal project management training. You will improve or gain a project risk management skills.
- This course is for you if you are an entrepreneur, a manager, a volunteer or an innovator. Effective risk management will secure your profit, will help you manage with confidence, make you a valuable resource and help you give life to your next new brilliant idea.
- If you took the Risk Management for Project Professionals course than you are already prepared to take the certification exam.
- If you are a project professional and you want to improve your risk management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop risk management skills, this course is for you.
This course on Project Risk Management is designed to meet the requirements of those who are interested in taking the PMI’s Risk Management Professional certification .
This course includes more materials on:
- Project risk management
- Plan risk management
- Identify risks
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Plan risk response, and
- Risk Control
After each lecture you will have a practical activity. You will receive instructions for each exercise and, if needed, templates. This is your investment in your risk management actionable skills.
And, after each section you will have a quiz that will reinforce your knowledge on risk management and its tools and techniques.
All instructional activities will earn you a total of 14 PDUs necessary for PMI certification and credential maintenance if you already are a certified PMI Risk Management Professional or Project Management Professional.
Dates & Place
- It will be held in training center or company premises which will be announced to the participants.
- Projector, flip-charts, White-board & audio system
- Location – easy to find on a map, convenient location
- Air-conditioning/Good room lighting
- Tea/coffee/water/cookies available anytime
- Wireless and Internet access
- Wide-desks and sitting area
Price and Discounts
- Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
- Course Certificate. “Certificate of Completion”
- Quizzes in every lecture