A Better Way Of Managing Risks…
Risk Management (PMI-RMP)®?
- Describe and understand all Project Risk Management processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- Understand project risk management
- Plan project risk management
- Identify project risks
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) Certification Exam
- Perform qualitative and quantitative project risk analysis
- Plan project risk response
- Control project risks
Why should I go for a (PMI-RMP)® Certification?
- This course is for you if you are a project worker with or without formal project management training. You will improve or gain a project risk management skills.
- This course is for you if you are an entrepreneur, a manager, a volunteer or an innovator. Effective risk management will secure your profit, will help you manage with confidence, make you a valuable resource and help you give life to your next new brilliant idea.
- If you took the Risk Management for Project Professionals course than you are already prepared to take the certification exam.
- If you are a project professional and you want to improve your risk management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop risk management skills, this course is for you.
Can I learn more details? “Please scroll down!”
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
36 months of project experience within the last 5 years
40 hours of project risk management education
Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
24 months of project work experience within the last 5 years
30 hours of project risk management education
This course on Project Risk Management is designed to meet the requirements of those who are interested in taking the PMI’s Risk Management Professional certification .
This course includes more materials on:
- Project risk management
- Plan risk management
- Identify risks
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Plan risk response, and
- Risk Control
After each lecture you will have a practical activity. You will receive instructions for each exercise and, if needed, templates. This is your investment in your risk management actionable skills.
And, after each section you will have a quiz that will reinforce your knowledge on risk management and its tools and techniques.
To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
Classroom/Online Course Dates
Fees & Discounts
- Duration: 3 Days + Practices Class (30 Hours)
- Online/Classroom Training Fee: 300 USD
- 1-1 Online Live: 500 USD
- < DISCOUNTS > Group Discounts up to 20% (2-4 pax 10%, 5-9 pax 15%, >10 pax 20%)
- < DISCOUNTS > Navesse Alumni, our Students has always 20% discount.
- Contact Us: Viber/WhatsApp: +95 9409066900 / +959451742665 / +90 542 3870510
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navesse Online LMS
- Exam Fee: 520 USD (PMI Membership)
- Type: pmi.org Online, Pearson Vue Test Centers
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Language: English Only
- Passing score: Target / Above Target
- Number of Questions: 170
- Duration: 210 minutes (3.5 hour)
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Exam Content Outline
100% Pass Guarantee
- If student fails in the first exam, 50% training fee will be refunded.
- Student should prove that he or she attended exam and send failed exam result to email@example.com.
Please fill in Register Form: Click Here
Inquiry / More Info
Please fill in Inquiry Form: Click Here