A Better Way For Quality…
Six Sigma Green Belt?
Why should you attend?
This training enables you to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Six Sigma Green Belt. The course is characterized by experiential learning, personalized labs, skill-based training, practical statistics, 1:1 attention, and immediately usable decision trees and job aides. Certification is based on a project simulation, in-class assignments, examination, and participation.
Who should attend?
Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvements
Individuals seeking to improve business, production, or service processes
Six Sigma project team leaders and/ or team members
Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma projects
Learn the fundamental principles of process improvement
Manage projects using the familiar DMAIC methodology
Leverage the GRES methodology for problem-solving
Apply basic statistical analyses when appropriate to support improvement efforts
Learn how to verify process improvements by using statistical and common sense methods
Facilitate Green Belt process improvement projects
Learn how to shift processes, reduce variation, stabilize processes, and improve their capabilities
Why should I go for a PECB Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
▪ This course aims to familiarize Participants with the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
▪ Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
▪ Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
▪ Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
▪ Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
Who can participate this course?
- Associate project managers
- Project managers
- IT project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project analysts
- Project leaders
- Quality assurance team members and managers
- Quality Professionals / Technicians
- Manufacturing Supervisors / Engineers
- Everyone involved in Quality Management field
- Anybody willing to Make a career in Manufacturing Industry.
Can I learn more details? “Please scroll down!”
There are no prerequisites for undertaking this course and subsequent certification. But, it is recommended to have basic knowledge on quality management
Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will learn how to:
▪ Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
▪ Plan and execute six sigma projects
▪ Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
▪ Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
▪ Assess and manage project risk.
▪ Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
▪ Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
▪ Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
Schedule for Day 1
Section 01: Course Objectives and Structure
Section 02: Course Overview
Section 03: Introduction to Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Section 04: Project Stakeholders
Section 05: D1 Project Selection
Section 06: D2 Project Scope
Section 07: D3 Develop Charter
Schedule for Day 2
Section 08: M1 Detailed Process Maps
Section 09: M2 Data Analysis
Section 10: M3 Data Management Plans
Section 11: M4 Algebra Review & Summary Statistics
Section 12: M5 Graphical Displays Section
Section 13: M6 Time Based Displays
Section 14: A1 Value Add Analysis
Section 15: A2 Stratification Analysis
Section 16: A3 Root Cause Analysis
Section 17: I1 Process Improvement
Classroom/Online Course Dates
Fees & Discounts
- Duration: 2 Days (16 hours)
- Training Fee: Please Fill in Inquiry Form
- < DISCOUNTS > Group Discounts up to 20% (2-4 pax 10%, 5-9 pax 15%, >10 pax 20%)
- < DISCOUNTS > Navesse Alumni, our Students has always 20% discount.
- Contact Us: Viber/WhatsApp: +95 9409066900 / +959451742665 / +90 542 3870510
- Contact Us: email@example.com
Navesse Online LMS
- Exam Fee: Please Fill in Inquiry Form
- Type: PECB Online
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English Only
- Passing score: 70 %
- Number of Questions: 150
- Duration: 180 minutes (3 hour)
- Format: Multiple Choice and True/False
100% Pass Guarantee
- If student fails in the first exam, 50% training fee will be refunded.
- Student should prove that he or she attended exam and send failed exam result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in Register Form: Click Here
Inquiry / More Info
Please fill in Inquiry Form: Click Here